Wednesday 26 March 2014

Everything is Broken

Yes everything is broken, well maybe not 'everything' but I can have a sook, as you know 'Tiny' is still currently broken and last I heard in bits all over the mechanics floor, at least that was from yesterday's report and been busy last night researching how to sue the petrol station if it is contaminated fuel, and in most case's the repairs are paid for by the car owner and if you can prove it was the fuel you purchased that was the problem you can fight the servo to reimburse you, yeah that sounds like a shit load of fun....not! 
lucky we have all the receipts when we filled up and a sample of the fuel was being sent away to be analysed, so waiting to hear how that went, so we might have a fight on our hands, stay tuned....and once we know what the problem is I 'shell' tell you where we bought our fuel from, dont like to say just yet incase I upset any readers but I 'shell' name and shame them once we know for sure. *snigger* oh and the dish washer is also broken, looks like we are going back to the old dish washer...me!

Anyway thought I'd tell you abit more about 'me' so let's see....hmmmmm well let's start with 'likes' and 'dislikes', I like fuzzy bunnys and kittens....hahahah nuh just joking, no seriously I like good movies, the beach, a good tv series that you just cant wait for next week to see what happens, food, yes I love food *rolling eyes* Oh the list goes on....now my dislikes, top of the list is long toe nails....yuk and I dont like when you are chatting with your friends and you have to keep explaining yourself, like 'Im only joking', or times when you should be able to say something and everyone knows what you mean but there is one that you are always explaining aaagaggghhh!! and people that are always sick or got this wrong with them or that and poor me.....bugger off Im trying to be happy over here lol 
Which brings me to movies I like....my favorites would have to be Sweet Home Alabama, also like the song, and P.S. I Love You, Oh and Fast and the Furious movies, I like the car's, nothing to do with the hot guys in it...noooooo.
and TV shows well I have a few.....Love Child, really getting into that, Puberty Blues, yes I grew up in the 80's so getting into that aswell, A Place to call Home, Winners and Losers, bet you all like that one aswell, Switched at Birth and Teen Wolf. 
Now the 'pets' the love of my life is my kitty cat Willow 

Isn't she beautiful, she is my little pal and alway talks to me...awwww and the other pet is our old girl Minx..
airing out her girlie bits..... 
And hugging a teddy, now abit of a story, we go to watch Bronze and Gold play hockey and this dog can burp and fart oh and snore (the bloody thing) with the best of them, and one day I had her on the leash watching the game and the dam thing did this huge burp, and here I am standing there with a can of drink in my hand..... I just look down in disbelief that come out of her and ofcourse everyone else is looking at ME.....oh hells noooo, that was not me, it was the dog....yeah sure it was, then 'The dog did it' jokes start, guess I wore that one that day :/ 

Update with Tiny they still DONT KNOW what is wrong with her, and have offered us a hire car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment