Monday 24 March 2014

First Blog

Hello Everyone, Well this is my first post so a big welcome to anyone that maybe out there reading this, tho I'm guessing I am alone at the moment so I will continue on.
Today is Monday and if you read my profile you will know I love going 4 Wheel Driving and Saturday we had a trip up in the Victorian high country with our club, and we have a new Ford Ranger and am loving this car, but this trip something just wasn't right with her, all morning she didn't miss a beat (as per normal) but then just before lunch she was sounding abit 'off' but we all scratched our heads and moved on, then we stopped for lunch and soon realised something was definitely not right with her, she didn't like to idle but under power she was running just fine, so we think it may be bad fuel (diesel) or one of our club members said it could be a electric problem? so we are hoping its the latter as bad fuel is not under warranty so will be big $$$$ so we are all waiting all day today to hear from Ford to see what illness she has, and to top it off, our girl was taken to the nearest town which is just over a hours drive from home, so hoping we can pick her up tonight, but time is not looking good :( I keep telling myself "No news is good news right?", so I will keep you posted what the out come was.... And NO Ford jokes!

Anyway I will leave it here for now as I'm still learning what to do in here and will be back later if we have any news if not will be back tomorrow.

Cheers Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment