Friday 4 July 2014

Help me decide

Hello Again, well the weather is getting colder this winter, we have had warmer winters the past few year's and I havent seen ice on the car window first thing in the morning for a while, but this winter has picked up and quite cold now, soooo we have been seriously thinking about getting a wood fire heater to save on the gas bill, I have been nagging hubby for years and years and he finally agreed to look at one....yippy :) but I would like to know if any of my reader's out there have one and what are the pro's and con's? I personally think just seeing the flames make's you feel warm already, where having the ducted gas heater going unless it's up on high all the time, the kids say it's cold, so I think the wood fire heater is a plus right there lol  and please leave a comment what brand of wood fire heater you have? we have seen and looked at quite a few but most likely get a Ultimate Radiant Cottage as it will heat the size house we need, but would love to hear what you think :)

Well I have been busy crocheting beanie's, and I will post some pic's on here in the next few day's when I finish my current hat and see what you think.

Now onto something else I am very passionate about, and that's 4 wheel driving and getting out and seeing our beautiful country......but....the government is putting more and more gate's up at locking us out! it's a outrage what they are doing, and have approved mining up in the werribee gorge which is near the wombat state forest, and the list goes on, so to take Tiny....
anywhere we have joined and are volunteer's for Victoria with...

so you will most likely see or hear from us around the place as it's time to be heard!! 
Anyway that's it from me, I really hope to hear from you out there so I know you are reading my blog :)
Cheers Lisa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment