Saturday 5 July 2014

Stayin in

Well its a very wet and cold Saturday here and I thought I'd play with my blog, I re-designed it yesterday and still wasn't happy with it, lets just say it wasn't user friendly, so I have changed it AGAIN lol I thought the rainy picture was good for this time of year, and if you notice, I have upgraded to google+ so if you like any of my posts dont forget to click on the g+1 at the bottom and you can now click on 'follow' beside my profile :)

And please leave a quick comment :(

Moving on and been pondering what to cook for dinner tonight????? girls just walked in the door from playing hockey, so going to be getting quite hungry and I have chicken breast out, got afew idea's but think I might go with the satay chicken and rice =D 

Think tonight calls for curling up on the couch and watching a good movie, we got the surround system working properly in the main living room and had the window's rattling last night with Saving Private Ryan, as it has the best start up scene with the gun's and bullets flying and bombs going off in the beach scene to test out any surround system lol so might give it another workout tonight, maybe a softer movie hahahaha 

Also need to wait out this wet weather as last week in the strong winds we have had here (no fart jokes please hahahah) we had our tree in the front yard blow over and through the neighbours fence, which hubby quickly fixed, but the said tree is still all over the front yard so I want it gone so we can mow the lawn, will make good fire wood if and when we get our fire heater, AND I'm still waiting to see some comments on that last post about your thoughts on the wood fire heater?? 

Anyway I think its time to put the kettle on and sit in front of the TV and will see you back here tomorrow or Monday.

Cheers Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment